Monday, March 17, 2014

Dig a Little Deeper - Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask

Last month I received the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask in the Influenster J'Adore VoxBox. I was so excited to get a clay mask, I tried it that night! And I was so impressed.

When I first opened the mask, I did not shake it before, and it came out a little watery. It still made my skin feel so soft. But the next use, I shook it first and it was a perfect consistency with what I assume a clay mask to be.

This clay mask made my skin feel smoother and softer after only one use. And the feeling lasted into the next morning. It absolutely gives a spa like feel to my beauty routine.

I can not say enough good things about this product. I will definitely purchase this when I am out of the sample!

Note: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.