Friday, March 7, 2014

Influenster - My First Time - J'Adore VoxBox

A few months ago I started a YouTube channel. It's such an interesting community and I wanted in!

It's fun and gives me something to do while the husband plays video games.

On a video I watched, the girl mention Influenster and a VoxBox. I was intrigued! I followed her link and took a tour of the site. Soon after I signed up and started reviewing and completing tasks. And a few weeks ago I received an email stating I would be getting the J'Adore VoxBox! Can you say excited!!?

Once I received the box, I made a video about it and posted almost immediately to YouTube. I logged into Influenster and started completing the tasks requested. I'm still working on them. It is a little time consuming, but if I am able to get another box of products to try and test and review for free, who am I to complain?!

In my J'Adore VoxBox, I received the following:

Kiss Looks So Natural LashesKiss Nails@KissProducts
HERSHEY KISSES Milk ChocolateHersheys Kisses@hersheyskisses 
Vaseline Men Spray LotionVaseline@VaselineBrand  #MenSpray
Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay MaskBoots Beauty USA@BootsBeautyUSA 
John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron SprayJohn Frieda US@JohnFriedaUS
Red Rose Simply Indulgent TeasRed Rose Tea@ShareRedRoseTea


I tried out everything, even the men's lotion! Ha! I sprayed a little spritz on video. It smells great...for a guy! I passed that along to my brother. My husband isn't one to use lotion.

I definitely loved the Hershey Kisses!! They are my favorite! Hello, my name is Melissa and I am a chocoholic.

I've tested the John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray and in this south Mississippi weather, it held up great!!

I also really loved the way my skin felt after using the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. Smooth and so soft!

And I am by no means a "tea drinker" but this tea was delicious! I added a splash of 2% milk; it was very welcome on a cold sleeting night!

All in all I have really enjoyed this box. All the products, I find, to be of high quality, full size (in some cases - huge) products.

I sincerely hope I am chosen again in the near future to receive and review another VoxBox of products!

NOTE: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.