Friday, March 14, 2014

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

So if you've seen my YouTube channel, you probably know that I'm just a huge geek (or nerd) who just happens to like makeup. (If you have not seen my channel, please click here: http://www.youtube.com/user/wh0urGrl/videos?view=0&flow=list )

Being you, does not mean "fitting in". Being you means being who you are happy to be and doing the things you love to do. I love Star Wars. I love putting on and trying out new makeup. And so my channel is a mix of both of these things (and more!).

Recently, I was watching some other YouTubers and listening to them talking about their content. A lot of YouTubers have multiple channels for multiple reasons. I have decided not to make a second channel just to show my crafting skills (or lack thereof) and my geek/ nerd side.

While I currently only have a handful of subscribers, I am getting a lot of views. And that makes me happy. It makes me think you like the videos I am posting. And I want to keep it that way. I enjoy doing un-boxing videos and makeup reviews. And I love (so much) that I have a new way to share my love of all things geek with the world.

I hope that you enjoy my videos. And if you are watching them, please leave me comments or tweet me. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear them too! YouTube was made to be a community and community is about communicating and I want to be a part of that. I try to comment and like videos that I watch (and I watch a bunch!) to show the person who made and posted the video that I am there watching and enjoying their content. It's a nice, neighborly thing to do :)

So, let's be neighbors, you and I! Leave me a comment. Let me know if you liked or disliked my video (but please be nice). Invite me to view your channel, if you have one, or add me on twitter. I'm interested in your views and opinions. Whether you like Star Wars or Star Trek (personally, I like them both), motorcycles or dirt bikes, apples or oranges, I want to know what you like!