Thursday, April 3, 2014

My 1st Trip to Ulta!!

Last weekend my husband was in his friend's wedding....it was a wonderful weekend!

As we were traveling to the town the wedding would be in I saw a sign for another town. Flowood, MS. 

I know that place! I told my husband there's an Ulta in Flowood, MS and I got really excited. He did not share in my excitement because he was in this wedding and didn't know if we'd have time to get to Ulta. 

But Saturday morning there was a 2 hour break in the getting ready process and we hauled butt to Ulta! I was so happy! Like a kid in a toy store!! My husband just laughed at me but he came along. 

I ran to find some items that I'd only found online but hadn't bought. I got the Nyx dewy finish setting spray, their Stay Matte Not Flat powder foundation, and an extra Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I was so worried about time that I flew by the Urban Decay section without grabbing anything. It's fine though, now I know where to go! Flowood is only a 2-1/2 hour drive LOL

Anyway, I thought I'd share my first time with you. 

p.s. I used the Nyx stuff that night for the wedding and my face has never looked so complete! I'm very happy with my purchases.