Monday, April 21, 2014

Nadine West Clothing & Jewelry Subscription Service

Y'all I am addicted to these subscription services!

I watched my friend Jen of Jen Luvs Reviews YouTube channel do an opening of Nadine West. And I jumped on the band wagon!

Here is a little about Nadine West:

A welcome from YOUR EXPERTS AT Nadine West
We're teaming together with you to do the impossible, to change the way you shop (or at least add a bit more fun to it!). With the power of the internet, we can now learn about you, send you custom outfits, and provide an easier, high-quality, and less-hassle method of shopping. We hope you love this service as much as we love providing it!

Step 1: You get one fashionable top or dress per month which will be based on choices in your style quiz found under the Getting Started section.

Step 2: You'll receive 2-3 pieces of matching jewelry per month, which means you'll often receive stylish earrings, bracelets, and necklaces based on your style quiz.

Step 3: Pieces will come from designs you've heard of and others you haven't! The fun is in the surprise and learning :)

Items cost between $9.99 and $29.99 each. Keep what you want. You have 2 weeks to send back what you don't want. Use the same envelope that the items came in, and use the included postage. You truly pay nothing for the return.


Today I received my first pink bag. I got 2 small bags. 1 with a pair of earrings and a pendant necklace, 1 with a pair of earrings. Then, wrapped in pink tissue paper was a top.

Check out my YouTube video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDe9UtTpcL4


While I decided not to keep any of the items in this months bag, I am very excited to see what they send me next!