Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Influenster - My Second Time - Go VoxBox

If you have no idea what Influenster is or what I am talking about, see this post: Influenster - My First Time - J'Adore VoxBox

My experience so far with Influenster has been pretty fun. I'm on my second VoxBox. I've done plenty of reviews on everything from wine to makeup. And I'm really just getting started! I also use Influenster as a tool to read reviews of items and products I am thinking of purchasing. This may be no surprise to you, but most people are pretty honest about things they buy and/ or try.

In my GoVoxBox, I received the following:

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Playtex Sport and Gentle Glide @Playtex_Sport / #PlayOn
Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake The Vitamin Shoppe @VitaminShoppe / #NextStep
Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds Blue Diamond Almonds @BlueDiamond / #GetYourGoodGoing
Profoot Triad Orthodic AND Profoot Pedi Rock Profoot Care @Profoot_Inc / #GoProFoot
Aqua Spa Body Creme OR Aqua Spa Bath Salts Aqua Spa Bath @AquaSpaBath /  #RelaxwithAquaSpa
1 Voucher for a FREE Muller Yogurt Product Muller Quaker @MullerQuaker / #MullerQuaker

The Verdict:

So far I've tested:

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons - Not a fan of the scented tampons, they do their job, happy to have them

Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds - Good on the go snack, calories were a little higher for the portion than I'd like, good flavor

Aqua Spa Relax Collection (body creme) - Thick, fast drying/ absorbing, not sticky, nice scent

While I have not had time to try everything in this box yet, I will. I will leave reviews on Influenster's website and possibly the product page's Facebook and/ or YouTube (My Channel). Check back for more reviews!!

NOTE: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.