Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#GoPROFOOT Review ~ Influenster #GoVoxBox

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a star!

I received the GoVoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. See here: GoVoxBox Blog Post

While I have enjoyed all of the products in the box, I have by far enjoyed the PROFOOT products! Here's what I got from them:
Profoot Triad Orthodic AND Profoot Pedi RockProfoot Care@Profoot_Inc / #GoProFoot
First off, the Orthodic inserts are great for my everyday work flats. And that makes me so happy! I have the worst trouble not getting the support I need when I wear flats.....and I wear them a lot! So, I was so very pleased that these fit in the flats and don't make them too tight. No one wants their foot seeping out of their flats, am I right?

I did use the glue dot that came with them. However, I am still able to switch them from one pair of shoes to another with no problems and they are staying in place. That's great news!!

 Last, but certainly not least, I have used the Pedi Rock daily! I love it! I love the way it fits into my hand, comfortably and naturally. I do not feel like I'm going to drop it, even in the shower. It can be used wet or dry! It gets the dead skin off the bottom of my feet and keeps my feet cuter longer! Can't get to the nail salon every week so this is great for that!!

Have you ever received a VoxBox from Influenster? What products are you in love with?! Let me know and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel for more reviews!