Monday, June 2, 2014

In Love With Another Man

It's not what you think. I am deeply in love with my husband but I am oh so crazy about Wayne Goss! If you wear makeup and do not know who Wayne is, please go check out his YouTube channel! His tips are AH-MAZING!

I have very oily skin and it doesn't help that I live in the humid south. I've watched Wayne's videos and some of his tips do not work for me, but most do. I now use the moisturize, prime, powder method nearly everyday. And it works wonders for my oily skin!

One of his most recent tip videos, he talks about doing that, then applying a mineral foundation, followed by a liquid or cream foundation. When I watched I knew I had to try it. And this morning my skin looks fabulous! My face has a slight, healthy glow.

I'm so in love with this man, y'all!

Please check out his videos: Wayne Goss YouTube

Not only is he hilarious, but he is from the U.K. (that accent though!) and he is a handsome fellow!!

While you're there, don't forget to check out my videos as well: ms_la_tn_grl

Thank you!