Friday, June 6, 2014

#PlayOn ~ Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Review ~ Influenster #GoVoxBox

I received the GoVoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. See here: GoVoxBox Blog Post

While this is not my favorite item in this VoxBox, it is useful. It was a full box of the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons. And what girl can't use a box of tampons?

Here is what I think about this particular product:

They are tampons and they do what they were designed to do. They give a fair amount of absorbency but I did find that I had to change out more frequently than normal. This could also be due to the flow of my period (gross, sorry, but true). I find this brand only absorbs on the outside of the tampon; it does not open and absorb more in the middle. If you find yourself having a heavy period, you will need to change tampons frequently to prevent overflow. As far as being scented - I am not a fan of scented tampons.

I feel that if you are out playing sports or being very active, you will be hindered by the frequency of which you have to change tampons. Also, I don't think the scent helps but actually gives off a bad smell.

All in all, I appreciate that I received these tampons in my Influenster GoVoxBox, but I would not purchase these for myself.

Please know these are my personal opinions. I was sent these products to review and I feel I should be as honest as possible with my experiences.


@PlaytexSportandGentleGlide
+Influenster