Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cynthia Rowley Beauty ~ Spring Collection ~ Eye of the Day!!

Last month I received the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Collection as a prize in a Birchbox Birchbloggers Twitter contest. Here is the original post: Birchbox ~ Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Collection ~ Full Review + Pictures

Today I am doing an eye of the day/ face of the day using this collection.

I am so excited to be able to try all these products! The eyeliners are my favorite!!

I did prime my eyes with the Milani Eyeshadow Primer in Nude (this may be the only color choice available from Milani). Then I used Marshmallow all over the lid, even up to the brow bone as my base and highlight color. I used Cotton Candy, a lovely purple/ lavender color in the crease and outer corner. To get some depth and definition for the look, I used Licorice. These shadows are soft and easily blend-able.

For eyeliners, I used Charcoal on the upper lashes and Silver on the inner corner of the eye. The Silver helps to open up the eye and gives a brightening effect. These eyeliners are super creamy and glide on with no pulling. They can be smudged out if you'd like, but stay put once they set.

I also went back to the Licorice and Cotton Candy shadows to line the lower lash line. It just helps to bring the whole look together.

For my lips today, I used the Creamy Lip Stain in Sugar - a soft, creamy pink. I'm in love with the lip stains as well. They are moisturizing and not at all drying.


I could not be happier with this collection. Let me know what you think of it!


You can see the application from beginning to finish here: