Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nadine West ~ Clothing & Jewelry Subscription Service ~ Pink Bag # 2

Before this, I'd received one pink bag from Nadine West. I didn't really like anything that was in the bag....I wanted to though! After the sweet ladies at Nadine West either read my Twitter post, blog post, or watched my YouTube video, they sent me messages trying to make things right. I was given another style profile questionnaire to fill out and was sent this bag.

In this pink bag, I received a pair of starburst type earrings, and pretty pendant necklace, and a sheer black top with cream crochet detailing. While I liked the jewelry, I didn't really see myself wearing either piece often, so I sent those back.

But the top, the top I loved! They hit the nail on the head with that. It's totally my style and a nice fit as well. I tried it on, loved it, put in the wash, and now I can't wait to rock that! It's perfect for summer too, because it's sheer and all I'd need under it is a black tank top and I'll be good to go!

I wasn't too happy with the first pink bag, but the second one is a winner!

I can't wait to see what I get next month :)

Here is my first pink bag blog: Nadine West Clothing & Jewelry Subscription Service and video: My 1st Pink Bag ~ Nadine West Opening! (These posts have information from Nadine West's website)