Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Perfectly Posh

A few weeks ago, on the Birchbloggers Facebook page, someone asked for volunteers to try new products. Of course, I said yes, please! I love trying new products and reviewing them. I hope you enjoy this post and check out Crystal's site: https://www.perfectlyposh.com/crystalmcginnis/products

Here are the samples she sent me and my thoughts on them:

Pamperology Honey & Annatto Mix a Fresh Mask - I did not use this product yet. But I will! I need some honey, avocado, or yogurt to mix with it and I'll be set!

Classic Snarky Bar - This is a scrubbing body bar that made my skin so soft! It has a lovely, soft scent. I could feel the gritty (but not harsh) texture. I used this on my elbows and feet. I will absolutely be purchasing this in the near future.

Mint For Each Other Body Scrub - This, of course, smelled like mint. I'm fine with that, I love mint! This was a very nice scrub. I used this, again, on my feet and elbows but I also tried it on my arms. It did make my skin soft. It is very chunky, as described. I think with continued use, this would be a great scrub to add to my skin softening routine.

Now to the products that I cannot wait to buy!!

Shine Bright Like a Diamond Microderm Scrub - I used this and can't wait for another week to pass to use again! My skin felt super soft after using, even the next day. It was thick but did not hurt when scrubbing my face. I cleaned my face before using this (as instructed), then used a makeup remover wipe after, just to be sure there was no leftover scrub or makeup - there was not. I would love to use this as part of my weekly mask/ exfoliating routine.

Hottie Patottie Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme - This is my favorite by far!! This hand creme smells so good! It absorbed quickly and did not leave my hands feeling greasy. I noticed the scent lasted into the morning (which I loved!) and made my skin very soft. Since getting pregnant, my hands have been drier than ever! This helped keep them from itching all morning! I would recommend keeping in your purse or bag, if possible, to reapply throughout the day.

As far as I can tell, these products are good quality and expensive. I believe every item is under $25.

Crystal also sent me The Posh Paper - a periodical paper that had mask recipes, product information, and more. There was also a printed info card attached to each sample telling me what the item does and how to use it - very helpful! Not to mention there was an adorable little bag to keep all my goodies!

All-in-all, I think the products are definitely must try! Crystal is such a nice person with great communication. I hope that if you use Perfectly Posh products, you'll give Crystal a chance at giving you great customer service.

*I received these products free of charge for review purposes.