Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Walmart Beauty Box ~ $5 Seasonal Subscription Box

A week or so ago I saw something on Twitter about a Walmart Beauty Box. In the past I had purchased a $5 Target Beauty Box (click here to watch that un-boxing), but the Walmart box was news to me. Of course, I had to get it! Keep reading for my first impressions.

You can watch the un-boxing here: $5 Walmart Beauty Box ~ What's Inside?!

It was not a bad box for five bucks! I was actually pretty impressed. Here's what I got:

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant - I have used it everyday since getting the box. It's not bad; not my favorite, but it works as deodorants do.

CoverGirl Glossy Days Glosstini Nail Polish in a bright yellow - Yellow is my favorite color. I can not complain!

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner - I received a sample of these in a previous sample box. It works. I used it on vacation instead of hotel shampoo & conditioners.

L'Oreal Paris Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy - It's a very nude/ sheer color. I like it and will continue to use it. The only problem I've noticed is that it gets flaky throughout the day, even if I re-apply often.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume - I will be honest, I have so many perfumes that I need to use, I just sent this one as an extra with an eDivv trade I did. If it's great, I may regret it! Oh well, live and learn :)

Dove Pure Hair Dry Oil - I am such an oily girl, I am not a fan of putting extra oil on my hair or body. This will probably also go with an eDivv trade. (my name on there is ms_la_tn_grl)

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pore Vanisher - I have tried this in the past. It's not my favorite (Garnier Skin Renew 5 Sec Blur) but it will work until the sample is gone.

Neutrogena Nourishing Longwear Makeup with Tone Correcting Complex + a $2 coupon - These samples aren't big enough to do my whole, round face, so I may just use the coupon and throw the samples away. Or swatch on my channel....who knows?!

That's everything in the box for $5 - not too shabby! I am okay with spending that 4 times a year and getting samples. Some items I may not use but they can be passed along.