Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blogging & Vlogging Inspiration

I really like posting to this blog and posting videos here.


The only thing is - it's not always easy to keep the creative juices flowing. I've found that since becoming pregnant, it's even harder. There are so many things I can do, so many ideas! But getting it all in order to execute is a whole other story.


So, lately I've been following Mama Kat. I don't even remember how I found her blog or YouTube channel, but I'm so glad I did!


You can click this link to get to her blog: http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/

Or click this link to get to her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MamaKatTV


The reason I'm so glad I found her? She gives weekly blogging prompts and weekly writing workshops. So if ever I'm in a slump, I can check out what she has going on for that week (or the next) and decide if I want to join the fun!


What I really like about this idea is that I also find other channels and blogs to follow. See, once you link up, it's polite to visit other pages and comment on their blog post or video. So far, I've found several really funny, great ladies to follow! And I believe I've gotten YouTube followers based on videos I've linked and lots of sweet comments on my blog posts. We're sharing the love!!


This is just a short post - just to let you know about these workshops. If you need the inspiration, it's there for you :)