My husband thinks that if I cook more and practice, I will enjoy it. He. Is. So. Wrong.
But!! Last year I found this recipe on Pinterest.com and I'm not as angry when I cook it. And I enjoy eating it!
- 1 or 2 cans sliced peaches (original recipe calls for peaches to be peeled and pitted - um, no)
- 2 - 8 oz. cans crescent dinner rolls
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 can Mountain Dew
- Roll 1 - 2 peach slices in 1 crescent roll.
- Place them all in a buttered 9x13 pan (I use a glass dish)
- Melt butter and slowly add sugar and stir lightly
- Add vanilla and stir
- Pour entire mixture over peaches/ crescent rolls
- Pour Mountain Dew around edges of the pan
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- Optional: Serve with ice cream
What are you cooking up this holiday season?