Thursday, December 11, 2014

Target's Beauty Box ~ For Her

Please see my YouTube video for the unboxing:


First, I'd like to say that if Target started a beauty box subscription, I'd be one of the first to sign up! I really like the variety and size of the samples.

In the Beauty Box For Her, I got the following:

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black A Target Exclusive

Revlon HD Lacquer in Garnet - This is so pretty (see a swatch in the video!) It's like a dark bubble gum pink color

Hair Food Thickening Solution A Target Exclusive

L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Kit in Natural Nudes

ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Care in Sweet Peach

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum

For $10 plus tax and free shipping, you can't beat this box! There were so many full sized and deluxe sample sizes, I just couldn't pass this up. Not to mention you get 2 Target coupons to use!


Did you get the Target Beauty Box For Her? If so, what were your thoughts on it? Let me know!!

When I use these products, I will try to update this post with mini reviews. Also, keep an eye on my YouTube channel ms_la_tn_grl for reviews and un-boxings!!