Monday, December 22, 2014

Target's Beauty Box ~ Naturals

When I ordered the Target Beauty Box For Her, I went ahead and got the Naturals Beauty Box as well. I knew I'd want to try all the products! It had a few less products than the Beauty Box For Her, but still a great value at $5!

The first thing I saw was this Acure Brightening Facial Scrub. I had tried this in the past, it was a Birchbox subscription item. I really liked it so I was excited to see it in this box!

Next, I saw this SkinFix lotion. I stuck this in my purse and have used it multiple times. It does moisturize; my only issue is that it is a bit greasy feeling while it's absorbing.

Next, I got the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie - what a name! I do not have curly hair at all, so I put this in my eDivv pile. If you're not familiar with eDivv, it's a makeup trading site. I've gotten some really great products from great people!

Then, I was so excited to see these Burt's Bees facial cleansing towelettes! I don't normally purchase Burt's Bees because while it is a drug store item/ brand, it tends to be on the higher, more expensive end of things. I usually go with the less expensive products.

Of course, they put something in my box that I cannot pronounce :) I have yet to try this out. I have so many cleansers and such in my shower already! But it looks very interesting.

Now we've got some shampoo from SoapBox. I love getting this size shampoos. I use them for travel and sometimes in between shampoo hauls! This has Argan Oil in it, so yay!

That was everything in the Target Naturals Beauty Box and I am so happy to have them all! Like I said, the box was $5 + free shipping. I did purchase it at the same time as the Target Beauty Box For Her (see that post here) so that may be why the shipping was free, I'm not sure.