Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Walmart Winter 2014 Beauty Box

I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried about getting this box. I started seeing other people post about it on YouTube and Instagram and thought, "Where's mine?" I thought maybe I signed up incorrectly to get the on-going subscription. But finally! It came in the mail!!



The first things I took out were the L'Oreal Paris Olio Therapy Shampoo & Conditioners. I didn't open these yet, but can't wait to try them!

Next, I saw this Nivea Cocoa Butter lotion packet. Now I have a sample of this on my bathroom counter right now, so I won't open this one until I need to.

I was so excited to see face wipes - I have an addiciton! I try all the ones I can, even from the dollar stores. I haven't tried these Olay ones yet, so I will now.

Of course, I've used up quite a few of these Jergens BB Body lotions. I really like the formula and will use this one up pretty quickly I'd imagine!

Next, I saw a lippie! Yay! This is the Maybelline lipstick in Maple Kiss. I think it's a lovely fall mauve color and have already worn it.



Last, there was this Maybelline Dream Wonder powder sample and coupon. I haven't yet used this but will soon. I hope I like it!


I was so pleased with this box. I mean, it's inexpensive and I get to try lots of different products and some favorites! Can't beat it!