Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tutorial ~ Sally Hansen #AirbrushPerfectLegs VoxBox

Note: This was sent to me complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes. This post is part of a #contest.



Step 1: Shave those legs! You definitely want smooth legs when applying this.







Step 2: Following directions on the tube: Squeeze a quarter size of product into hand; smooth on evenly to legs and feet; rub in completely. Apply sparingly to knees and ankles. Allow to set before dressing.


Removes easily with soap and water. This is true, I washed it off my hands with ease after applying to legs.

I can say I can tell a difference in how my legs look. With this, just be sure it will be sunny and/ or not raining when you go out! I did apply a little too much to one leg and too much to my knee and ankle area; there is some caking around those areas and it does look like makeup. Otherwise, I would wear this for special occasions.

Here are before and after photos:

Before - you can see my legs are splotchy and red

During - you can see my left leg is slightly darker and more evenly toned than my right

After - I did use a flash for this and forgot to for the before, but you can see how smooth and even my legs look with a full application.

I hope this has been helpful!