Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Equate Beauty 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths

For the past few years I have been on a search for The Best makeup remover wipes. I think I found them, and at Walmart none the less.

I have tried every drugstore wipe available and nothing yet compares.

The Equate Beauty 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths are less than $10 for 60 dry wipes. Depending on how often you wash your face a day, these could potentially last you about 2 months. That's a deal!

They claim to be good for normal to dry skin. I have oily skin and find them to be perfect for my skin as well. They also claim to exfoliate and condition. The two sides are different textures and I find this to be true. 

So, yes, they are dry which is great for travel. I know, I know, they aren't pre-moistened like most makeup remover wipes. But, calm down, it works.


All you have to do is wet the cloth, you can choose to use warm or cool water; I try to use warm. You will notice a lather on the wipe once it's wet. Then wipe or clean your face as you normally would. I can always clean my entire face with one wipe, using both sides.

After my first use I realized there was a slight film left on my skin. From then on I have always rinsed the cloth (yes, the grossness of the day rinses right off the cloth) and go over my face once more with the damp cloth. I'm then free to continue my regimen as normal.

If you'd like to see me in action - removing all the makeups - please watch this video: