Monday, February 29, 2016

Avon Products I Love pt. 1

I have been selling and using Avon products for a few months now. And I've gotta say, I'm in love!

So far, I've had a great experience with the makeup and style products. Here are just a few I'm currently loving:

mark. Carry All Handbag


 I received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! It is so spacious and holds everything I need. It's great for traveling too because it holds so much. I don't pack it full so it isn't too heavy to carry but be aware, you could get carried away filling all the space in it! I love the front pockets. They are great for keys, to-do lists, and anything else I need quick access to. Even though it's big, it isn't hard to find anything in the biggest part. I carry my wallet and a smaller wallet in there with no trouble. The shoulder strap is wide so it sits comfortably on your shoulder and adjustable. I carry it a lot just with the handle but like it both ways. You could probably use this as a briefcase/ laptop bag as well.

This is so stylish! I love it! It's high quality material, sturdy, and made well. I could not be happier with this bag!

Extra Lasting Eye Shadow Inks

I have 2 of these - 1 in Gold Gleam and 1 in Forever Bronze.

The first thing I noticed is the names don't quite match the color of the product. I do wish they offered a matte version; these all look to have shimmer. Certainly the 2 I own are shimmery, but very pretty. They are a little tough to apply - best to use your finger, not a brush. They don't blend quite as easily as I'd like but oh my goodness they are long lasting!

I don't have to use a primer to keep these on all day or night, so that's a plus. Once these are on, they are on until I use makeup remover. 

True Color Eyeshadow Single

I am in love with this matte eye shadow. I got it in purple. Now, it is a bit difficult to blend unless you have a base shadow under it, but it's highly pigmented and long-wearing!! You can wear this lightly or build it up for a deep color that would be perfect for a night out, smokey eye look! 

Wash Off Waterproof Mascara Review

This stuff is ah-mazing! It's waterproof so it holds a curl wonderfully! It separates and lengthens the lashes and most importantly (for me), it doesn't flake!! I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase. I have gotten compliments on my lashes every time I use this mascara.
Like I said, these are just a few of the products I've been using and will post about more. But to keep up-to-date with all my reviews check out my YouTube channel SouthernMel